Italian Coffee Machines for ESE Pods
Coffee machines should make great coffee, it's what they are designed to do. Sadly, not all machines measure up to this basic function. The La Piccola Coffee Machines we provide do make great coffee as well as being great to look at and fun to use.
Our Coffee machines are:
- virtually maintenance free
- easy to service
- and have parts readily available
These Coffee Machines take ESE coffee pods which take the guesswork out of having the right grind, the right dose and the correct level pressure when tamping the coffee in the group handle.
La Piccola commercial ESE coffee pod machines bring out your inner barista as every pour of espresso is exactly right. Perfect right down to the last drop of crema!
Learn more about Our machines
What makes our machines so special?
- Simply, they are designed by La Piccola specifically for Lucaffe and they make superb coffee.
- La Piccola machines use exclusively ESE coffee pods. They do not compromise by trying to deliver coffee several different ways.
- Coffee extraction is perfect every time while also being fast, clean, efficient and fun to use.
- La Piccola machines are all commercial grade and designed to keep pumping out espresso after espresso.
- They are simple to understand and require minimal training which suits a wide variety of uses and users.
- Each machine is hand made in Italy by Italians from predominantly Italian parts. Italy is the home of coffee machine manufacture.
- Should your machine require service, all parts and servicing is available in Australia from Lucaffe.
Service, care & Maintenance
Maintaining and looking after a quality coffee machine should be easy to understand and to do. Below are our PDFs for all relevant care and maintenance information relating to our La Piccola Coffee Machines.
How the quality of your machine affects your coffee
Coffee should be extracted at exactly the right temperature, around 92°c.
Each group head in La Piccola Coffee machines is separate so every coffee is extracted at exactly the right temperature always.
Some coffee machines use the same heat source for coffee and steam for milk. The problem with this is that steam is made at 100°+ in a boiler so the coffee you make could possibly be burnt, but not in a La Piccola Italian coffee machine.
Italy is the spiritual home of coffee and coffee machines. Continuous innovation since the first espresso machine was created in 1901 has lead to the creation of the easy serve espresso (ese) coffee pod, or as they call it in Italy, cialde (pronounced “chee-al-day”).
La Piccola is Italy’s leading ese coffee pod machine manufacturer producing the Cecilia range for restaurants and businesses as well as the Sara, Bat and Piccola Piccola machines for small business, catering or home.
What types of coffee pods can your machines use?
- La Piccola machines use exclusively ESE coffee pods. ESE coffee pods are a standard (generic) style coffee pod that suits many machines. La Piccola does not compromise the ESE system by designing a machine that will deliver coffee several different ways.
- La Piccola machines do not take ground coffee or other “capsule” style coffee pods.
- Lucaffe is the King of ESE coffee pods around the world and has spent years perfecting the delivery of superb espresso with this system.
- Other coffee companies also make ESE coffee pods.
How do we know what type of coffee machine is right for us?
We love chatting to people about how they like to drink coffee. There are as many ways to make and enjoy coffee as there are coffee drinkers. Many years of installing coffee machine in offices, restaurants and homes have given us a breadth of experience in establishing exactly the right coffee machine for you.
There are always a huge number of questions when buying a coffee machine. We like delving in to your exact needs so that we can tailor the right coffee solution for you. It usually involves our delicious compostable ESE coffee pods.
Give us a call on 1300866173 or fill in the form below and we will happily get straight back to advise you on the best course of coffee action.